Asparagus and Goat Cheese Galette
Easy to make and great for appetizers.
Servings: 4 servings
- 5 ounces puff pastry dough
- 2 red chiles
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 6 ounces asparagus blanched & chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb mix
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- Set your oven to 425°F
- Roll out pastry dough
- Cut out small circles of dough. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or parchment lined sheet.
- In a skillet, fry the onion, chiles and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add onion mixture on to the pastry leaving a small border.
- Top wit asparagus and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.