The Ultimate Dessert – Chocolate Mocha Pots de Creme
Decadent is exactly what this chocolate mocha pot de creme recipe is all about.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, add chocolate, instant coffee, and salt
- Over medium heat, heat cream, sugar, and vanilla in a small saucepan stirring constantly, until it just starts to simmer.
- Pour this mixture over chocolate and let stand for one minute.
- Whisk this mixture for 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Pour into four small espresso cups. Chill for at least four hours in the refrigerator.
- Add lightly whipped cream and dust with powdered sugar or cocoa powder.