Learn how to preserve meat, fish, and game like a pro!
Do you enjoy the flavor of smoked meat and poultry?
Have you ever been curious about curing meat and fish?
Do you want to learn about preserving meat, fish, game, and poultry?
If yes, then this is definitely the book for you.
As the name suggests, food preservation includes simple techniques to prevent food spoilage while retaining its nutritional value, flavor, and texture. Different methods can be used, from curing and smoking to canning, freezing, and drying.
The most popular food preservation techniques are smoking and salt curing. These techniques not only prolong the food’s life but enhance its flavor too. The good news is you need no fancy or expensive equipment to start smoking and salt curing.
In this book, you will:
- Understand the history of food preservation
- Discover the common causes of food spoilage
- Learn the various methods of food preservation
- Understand the basics and nuances of smoking meat
- Discover the art of salt curing
- Learn the general guidelines for preserving meat
- Discover simple tips for preserving game, fish, and poultry
- Find 60 easy and delicious recipes for smoked meat, poultry, fish game and much more!
Are you eager to learn more? If yes, then what are you waiting for?
Categories: Recipe Books
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.